Sunday, October 21, 2012

new gym

Please, if you read this blog flower either on

bloglovin

Or throug

google friend connect

 Both are found on the right hand side of my page


It's starting to get cold here and it's making me want to stay indoors and cuddle with my kitten in my down blanket and watch TV. 

I get so lazy when it gets cold out and this is bad for my workout routine which mostly consists of me running outside. I basically just stop doing it, which is really really bad. However, to combat this I'm going to join a gym! I've never joined a gym before, I mean I've used a guest pass at a gym and occasionally used the University gym In MN, but I've never actually held a membership. I'm going to use my 3 day free pass at LA fitness and see what it's like. They have so many group fitness classes I don't think I can go wrong! 
I'm also thinking about training for a marathon this spring or fall. Possibly the Journeys or Madison marathon. I haven't fully decided if I'm going to do it, but I'm leaning towards yes.

Tonight I'm going out to eat at Mercadito with Brian, my sister Kristi, and her boyfriend Mark. I'll take some pictures and blog about it soon! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment