Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fitness

 I really enjoy a good workout. I always feel really great after (unless I've broken a bone, which does happen to me). As I've mentioned before I really love running by the water. I find it very peaceful and I am able to just zone out. Sometimes, if I feel like running faster I find a person ahead of me and try and pass them. I can get kind of competitive with sports :) But really it's a great way to pick up the pace when you're not on a treadmill. Running is probably my favorite workout of all time. 

I find that if I do just one type of workout I get bored. That's why I add other things, such as group fitness classes, workout DVDs, and youtube videos. I really like group fitness spin and zumba. In spin class it's really fun to pedal fast and pretend like you're beating everyone. See I'm competitive, I told you! Zumba is really fun! I'm not good by any means, but I really enjoy dancing and it's burning calories, so I don't care. As for workout DVD's I love doing P90X, especially the kenpo x, plyometics, and ab ripper x. I also use Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Each workout it about 20 minutes long, so I do two of them. As for youtube videos, I pretty much just search for different exercises that I feel like doing that day. However, I do really love Blogilates. Blogilates is a blog that was started by a fitness instructor. I found her fitness videos on youtube a while back, but now she has her own website. She basically does pilates to pop music, it's so much fun!

Every time I'm at the computer Phineus always sits in my lap. He's such a sweet cat. 



No comments:

Post a Comment