Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween photo diary

I love Halloween! It's probably my 2nd favorite holiday, besides Christmas. Recently though, I've been waiting till last minute to think of a costume (I usually plan it wayyy in advance). Luckily Brian is able to think of costumes last minute! We ended getting everything we needed the afternoon before we went out. Seriously, last minute! This year I went as Dora the Explorer and Brian went as Swiper the Fox. Brian's sister Jenny hung out with us too, she went as a zebra. Her costume was so cute! 


To start off the night we went to a party that one of his resident friends was having in Wigleyville. She made some appitizers that were tasty, but her costume was kind of lame. All she had on was cat ears and a black dress, no whiskers or anything. It kind of bugged me for some reason, I mean it's Halloween, try a little. Ok, sorry mini rant... overall we had a pretty good time, but it's always a little uncomfortable at first when your hanging out with a bunch of people you don't know. However, I did learn a new way to play high-low card/drinking game, so it was worth it! 


After about 2 hours there we headed back to Bridgeport where we went to our local go to spot, Bernice's. The last time we were there we made friends with Bernice's son Mike. It's so cute he always get so excited when he see's me and Jenny! We spent the rest of the night there dancing to music from a live band. Afterwards, we went to a Mexican restaurant across the street and ate nachos and tacos. It was delicious! I love late night Mexican food :) 


Happy Halloween!!!!

Here are some photos from the night 



Dora the Explorer (sorry about the random lamp on the floor)







Swiper the Fox














Jenny as a zebra



Classic



Soft blur











Lucy and Desi















The live band



Brian loves taking photos with random people!



And of course a photo with Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment