Monday, October 6, 2014

Frozen Gummy Treats

There's just something about gummies that I just love! Gummy worms/bears, swedish fish, sour patch kids, you name it and I'll probably eat it. Obviously, candy isn't the healthiest choice and I will only eat it on occasion because I believe that we can eat what we want as long as it's in moderation AND I am always on the hunt for a healthier version of the candy I love.

The other day I went to my local Trader Joe's to get a few items and as I was standing in the check out line I had to grab my favorite TJ gummy bears. I absolutely love these little guys! They are all natural and do not have preservatives or artificial flavors. Score! I like to pop them in the freezer once I am home. Frozen gummies take longer to eat, so you end up eating less and still feeling satisfied. Trader Joe's gummy bears are yummy by themselves or if you are feeling adventurous in a glass of champagne. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment