Sunday, December 15, 2013

New gym bag

I desperately needed a new gym/carry-all bag. I had been using my purse and a smaller bag to carry all of my things to and from work. It sucked because I tend to carry my whole life with me and I felt like I was breaking my arms and back shoving everything into multiple bags. I finally took the plunge and purchased this bag from Lululemon. It's the best, and it's just the right size gym bag. I can fit my clothes, shoes, and purse inside this bad boy. It also has great features too, such as, if you don't have a lot things to carry you can clip it so the sides fold it to make it smaller. You can also turn it into a messenger bag by using the strap when you have a ton of stuff (like I normally do). If you're looking for a cute and large gym bag, look no further!



1 comment:

  1. Nicely presented information in this post, I prefer to read this kind of stuff. The quality of content is fine and the conclusion is advantage. mens bodybuilding clothes

    ReplyDelete